We can do quite a lot of things by using js. Some of them are listed down below.
- We can create and populate objects on canvas; objects like simple geometrical shapes or complex shapes consisting of hundreds or thousands of simple paths
- You can add text and dynamically manipulate its size, alignment, font family, and other properties
- And also apply image filters to images
- Built-in animation support
- You can group objects, and manipulate them at the same time
- You can add shadow to any object. Or make it draggable only by its content.
- Objects can be easily flipped in any direction. Or locked in movement, scaling, etc.
- You can clip any object to any shape
- Canvas can be serialized to JSON or SVG and restored at any time
- You can use free drawing to create anything you like
- You can export as PNG, JPEG, and SVG
I have mentioned some of the related references below for further more clarification of Fabric js. Also if you prefer to get commercial support please shoot at [email protected].
Nipuna Akalana Perera (MSc.IT, BSc.SE, OCPJP)
Co-Founder & Software Engineer (Ifonix Innovations (Pvt) Ltd)